Subject: RE: Inquiry on National Requirements for NCC Operations and AMP Approval
From: "Kovacs, Ladislav" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2024 11:19:21 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to ask if you have chance to check my request below.

Looking forward for your answer.

Best Regards,

Ladislav

Ladislav Kovacs
Airworthiness Engineer

M: +43 676 898 717 318
AOG: +43 676 83211 800

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://www.avconjet.at> www.avconjet.at

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/avconjet/> 
<https://www.instagram.com/avconjet/?hl=en> 
<https://www.facebook.com/avconjet.at/>

Avcon Jet AG
Wohllebengasse 12-14, 1040 Wien, Österreich, Europa
FN 289952a, HG Wien, ATU 63443189 <https://www.avconjet.at/about-avcon-jet/sustainability/>   <https://www.avconjet.at/about-avcon-jet/sustainability/>
This message and any attachments are confidential and are only intended for 
the recipient(s) to which they have been addressed. If you have received 
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the 
message from your system. The contents of this misdirected mail may not be 
saved, recorded or used for any purpose whatsoever or made available to 
unauthorised persons. This message has been prepared and sent with the 
greatest possible care, including scanning for viruses. In spite of this, we 
assume no liability whatsoever for the existence of any viruses.

From: Kovacs, Ladislav
Sent: Thursday, 10 October 2024 13:29
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Inquiry on National Requirements for NCC Operations and AMP 
Approval

Dear Sir/Madam,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Ladislav Kovacs, and I am 
working with Avcon Jet AG.

We are in the process of preparing for the operation of a Falcon 900LX 
aircraft, registered as ES-SLS, under EASA regulations. As the aircraft is 
Estonian-registered, we want to ensure that we meet all relevant national 
requirements before proceeding.

I would appreciate your assistance with the following queries:

1.	Aircraft Maintenance Programme (AMP) Approval:

*	Could you please provide guidance on the specific requirements for 
submitting and obtaining approval for the AMP of an Estonian-registered 
aircraft?
*	Are there any particular forms or documentation that we need to complete, 
and where can these be accessed?

2.	National Requirements for NCC Operations:

*	In addition to EASA regulations under Part-NCC, are there any 
Estonian-specific regulations or guidelines that we must adhere to when 
operating the aircraft under NCC?
*	If there are any documents or resources detailing these requirements, I 
would be grateful if you could share them or direct me to where I might find 
this information on your website.

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Please feel free to reach out if you need any further information from our 
side.

Best Regards,

Ladislav

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.